Trinity Christian School has become known around the state for excellence in athletics. During the past ten years, we have produced numerous:
- State Football Championships,
- State Track Championships,
- State Basketball Championships,
- Nationally ranked football and basketball teams,
- Millions of dollars worth of college scholarship offers from Duke, Yale, TCU, Nebraska, Georgia, University of SC, Baylor, University of Texas and many more NAIA to Division I schools.
Through athletics, student-athletes become mentally strong and learn to take responsibility for their actions on and off the court or field. Our coaches are committed to instilling within our student-athletes the values of:
- Setting goals and working hard to attain them,
- Responding well to authority,
- Self-sacrifice of individuals to help the team,
- Composure under pressure.
As part of our commitment to provide a complete educational experience for our student body, TCS provides year-round athletic opportunities for our Jr. High and High School students. For current year team schedules, please see the “Events” section.
Click here for “Trinity Tiger Boosters” information.
TSC Athletics Facilites
We have multiple on-site athletic venues located on campus:
- Two outdoor natural turf practice fields,
- An auxilery practice gym,
- Weight room,
- Legacy Field - home of Tigers Baseball,
- Charles Baldwin “Tiger” Stadium - a natural turf field for Football and Soccer,
- Nutting Arena Building Gym - a two-story Basketball and Volleyball arena that seats over 1,000 fans.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
If you are interested in Trinity Christian School, we'd love for you to meet our staff, tour our campus and get all of your questions answered. Click the button below to get started.