Please remember that enrollment for the 21-22 school year begins at 12:00 am on April 5th. Again, our suggestion is that you stay up late on April 4th (Easter) and enroll your children when the clock strikes midnight. It is very important to the leadership of Texas Leadership Public Schools that Trinity’s families have the opportunity to enroll for the coming year before any promotion is done to the community at large. We have had several calls over the last several days about the process for enrolling students on April 5th. Below are the steps of the enrollment process to make it as clear as possible.
- Go to the website for Texas Leadership Public Schools. The URL is texasleadership.net.
- Scroll down and choose the Cedar Hill campus.
- Click on the Admissions Tab and choose “Open Enrollment”.
- Click on the link that says “Click HERE to Enroll for the 2021-2022 School Year”.
- Read the instructions and press “Continue”.
- Select the 2021-2022 school year and click on the button that says “Click Here to move forward with the Application process”.
- At the top of the application, you will be asked to choose a campus. Choose Cedar Hill.
- On the application, please note the student’s siblings in the appropriate blank if you are enrolling more than one child. If one child is enrolled, all siblings have priority in the various grade levels.
- After completing and reviewing the application, click the button that says, “Click Here to move forward with the application process”.
- You should receive an email confirming receipt of your application within 24 hours.
The week of April 19th you will receive an enrollment packet that will need to be completed and submitted.
Please note that you will need to repeat this process for each student you enroll.
Attached is a screen shot of the application so that you can become familiarized with the information you will need to provide.
If you have any questions about the process or the application, please contact Rosanne Hennesy at firstname.lastname@example.org. She will be happy to assist you and answer any questions.
We are excited about all the advancements for our families that we will see in the coming years.