School History

Founded in 1981, Trinity Christian School is the oldest and largest Christian school in South Dallas. TCS was founded by the Trinity Church Board of Trustees who had a vision to provide the finest liberal arts education in a Christian environment to the youth of our community. For over 30 years, the school has remained true to the goal of its founders. Our doors are open to families in the surrounding communities whose desire for their children is to learn and grow in harmony with the Word of God. Trinity Christian School is a non-profit organization governed by a board of trustees from our sponsoring church, Trinity Church of the Assemblies of God.

Being a “Christian” school means we assist parents in fulfilling their divine responsibility to thoroughly train each child to obey God in every area of life and make him or her a true disciple of Jesus Christ. Our program is designed to challenge and educate students of good moral character who are in the middle to upper range of academic ability.

1231 E. Pleasant Run Rd. Cedar Hill, TX 75104   T | 972.291.2505   F | 972.291.4739